Child Swimming Lessons
Y.S.C. is a member of the Royal Life Saving Society and uses the nationally recognised Swim and Survive program. Benefits of our program include:
- Our lessons cater for all ages, from 6 month old babies through to adults.
- We run 48 weeks per year which helps children to progress faster.
- A squad program and club environment for children to move into.
- Structured levels ensuring consistency and progression.
- The promotion of important life skills and encouraging a healthy lifestyle.
- Pathways for future employment.
- A flexible program allowing for make-ups and additional lessons.
- Annual Lesson Membership $30
- Lesson Prices:
- Peak Lesson $19
- Off-Peak Lesson* $17
- Casual Lesson $25
*Peak Lesson times are weekday evenings, all day Saturday and all day Sunday. All other times are classified as off-peak. Lesson membership forfeits upon cancellation of lessons or where 4 lessons are missed without notice. Make up lessons/holding fees apply where lessons are missed.
Child Lesson Schedule